5 Reasons To Have Us Do The Mold Inspection Instead Of The Remediation Company
- Better training: Our inspectors are trained in the assessment of mold and conditions associated with mold growth.
- Testing: We base our testing on our observations during the inspection. It takes more than 1 sample to determine if there is a mold problem.
- We provide a detailed report, including a work plan for remediation. This way, the remediation companies are bidding on the same work and are not creating their own plan.
- We work for you and do not depend on referrals from the insurance company for business.
- We have no financial interest in the property. We do not need to find mold to make money; there is no conflict of interest.
Metro Boston Property Inspections Boston Mold Inspectors are fully Certified by the International Association of Certified Indoor Air Consultants (IAC2). Our inspectors provide Mold Screenings performed in conjunction with a home inspection or Initial Mold Assessments. We also provide ongoing support during remediation and Post Remediation Verification (clearance testing) after any remediation has been completed.
Your Premier Boston Home Inspection Company | Let this experienced Boston Inspector company help keep you from buying The Money Pit. We’ll alert you to any and all issues and maintenance needs of the property you’re looking to buy.
Metro Boston Property Inspections will be your home buying or selling advocate! We are committed to providing you with outstanding service. We’re highly experienced and extremely thorough. If you’re looking to buy or sell in the Boston area, we can help!
Owned and operated by commercial inspector and mold inspection specialist, Tod Whiting, Metro Boston Property Inspections prides itself on being committed to following high standards and providing professional service to all of our customers.
Call (617) 202-3919 Today or Click To Schedule Online 24/7 Right From Our Website
Safety, Security and Peace Of Mind ~ Metro Boston Property Inspections!