At Metro Boston Property Inspections, we have been paying very close attention to the current situation regarding COVID-19. We understand that you and/or your clients may be concerned with social distancing. We want to assure you and your clients that we are doing everything we can to reduce risk.
Our inspectors are:
- Wearing nitrile gloves
- Wearing booties or shoe covers while inspecting the interior
- Sanitizing surfaces we touch as needed
- Wearing half-face respirators
- Performing online slideshow reviews for clients that stay home
As of right now, we are still inspecting. In order to make this safe for all parties, we have created the following guidelines for our clients:
- We ask the client NOT to attend the inspection, we have the technology to do an online presentation with them after the inspection, and as always, we will answer any questions they may have as they review the report.
- If the client insists on attending the inspection, we ask that they arrive 1 ½ to 2 hours after the start of the inspection. At this time, the inspector will take them through a slide show of the property conditions.
- We ask that only 1 person come to the property. If that person insists on coming at the time of the inspection, they need to give the inspector space to do his job, a minimum of at least 6 feet away, at all times!
- The client should bring their own gloves and masks, not only to protect them from the house but to protect the house from them. If they do not have masks and gloves, we recommend they limit their time within the house.
At our online meeting this week, the inspectors were all trained in the use of Zoom and how to perform an online slideshow.
It is important we pivot with the rapid changes to our society. The past practice of bringing friends and family to the inspection cannot continue. The seller has the right to feel safe returning to their home, and the inspector should feel safe performing his job.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation while we are all adjusting to the current situation our country is facing. Thank you!
Certified offer ready inspections
Pre-offer walk through inspections
Mold screening and assessment
Wood destroying insect inspections
Your Premier Boston Home Inspection Company | Let this experienced Boston Inspector company help keep you from buying The Money Pit. We’ll alert you to any and all issues and maintenance needs of the property you’re looking to buy.
Metro Boston Property Inspections will be your home buying or selling advocate! We are committed to providing you with outstanding service. We’re highly experienced and extremely thorough. If you’re looking to buy or sell in the Boston area, we can help!
Owned and operated by commercial inspector and mold inspection specialist, Tod Whiting, Metro Boston Property Inspections prides itself on being committed to following high standards and providing professional service to all of our customers.
Call (617) 202-3919 Today or Click To Schedule Online 24/7 Right From Our Website
Safety, Security and Peace Of Mind ~ Metro Boston Property Inspections!