Job Profile: Inspector Trainees | Metro Boston Property Inspections
We are looking for detail-oriented individuals with highly developed technical aptitude and communication skills in-home inspection language and client support. Our Inspectors are keenly astute in reporting language with the ability to maintain consistency of product and service. We are looking for a self-driven, results-driven, teachable team player who thrives in an environment of teaching and motivating. This role demands someone who is not afraid of change or a challenge is able to lead by example and does not mind working in the trenches when the need arises. This person will also handle the more difficult and delicate matters with finesse, professionalism, and expertise.
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent.
- Taken the state-mandated 75-hour home inspection class.
- Passed the national home inspection exam.
- Great people and communication skills
- Must be proficient in computer skills, typing, and writing
- Must be physically able to fit in tight spaces
Regular work Activities
- Home inspections.
- Commercial inspections.
- Mold screening.
- Radon testing.
- Wood Destroying insect testing.
- Interaction with clients and referral partners.
- Be teachable/coachable.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Ability to actively listen and remain calm under pressure in confrontational situations.
- Ability to interpret and analyze data.
- Trainees are paid during training.
- *Company health insurance.
- *Life Insurance.
- *Retirement 3% company match.
- *7 Paid holidays.
- *Paid Time Off.
- *Sick Days.
- Company apparel
- Tools and equipment
- E&O insurance
- Continuing education reimbursement
- InterNACHI membership
*eligible after 90 days
Safety, Security, and Peace Of Mind ~ Metro Boston Property Inspections!
Your Premier Boston Home Inspection Company | Let this experienced Boston Inspector company help keep you from buying The Money Pit. We’ll alert you to any and all issues and maintenance needs of the property you’re looking to buy.
Metro Boston Property Inspections will be your home buying or selling advocate! We are committed to providing you with outstanding service. We’re highly experienced and extremely thorough. If you’re looking to buy or sell in the Boston area, we can help!
Owned and operated by commercial inspector and mold inspection specialist, Tod Whiting, Metro Boston Property Inspections prides itself on being committed to following high standards and providing professional service to all of our customers.
Call (617) 202-3919 Today or Click To Schedule Online 24/7 Right From Our Website
Safety, Security and Peace Of Mind ~ Metro Boston Property Inspections!