As a Growth Team Representative, you will build relationships with real estate professionals in our target areas. You will be responsible for promoting the benefits of hiring an MBPI inspector. This will be accomplished via presentations to large and small groups, social events, one-to-one business discussions, and telephone outreach.
You will leverage your sales and closing skills to strengthen relationships, build customer loyalty, and build client loyalty year over year by creating partnerships that sustain the real estate markets’ ebbs and flows. You will establish yourself as a valued member of the real estate market. Purposeful prospecting with calls and personal meetings will drive the business growth most effectively.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent phone call skills
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office 365
- Social Media awareness
- Background in real estate related businesses a plus
- Valid state driver’s license
- Daily outbound calls and follow up are expected
- New agents
- Agent retention
- Ability to network, build relationships, and ask for referrals
- Communicate and negotiate with agents
- Travel via automobile to meetings is required
- Face to face distribution of MBPI marketing materials to real estate
- Attend networking functions
- Attend RE office meetings
- Make presentations at RE offices
- Sponsor and participate in agent charity events
- Competitive Pay
- *Company health insurance.
- *Life Insurance.
- *Retirement 3% company match.
- *7 Paid holidays.
- *Paid Time Off.
- *Sick Days.
- Company apparel
- Tools and equipment
- E&O insurance
- Continuing education reimbursement
- InterNACHI membership
*eligible after 90 days
Safety, Security, and Peace Of Mind ~ Metro Boston Property Inspections!
Your Premier Boston Home Inspection Company | Let this experienced Boston Inspector company help keep you from buying The Money Pit. We’ll alert you to any and all issues and maintenance needs of the property you’re looking to buy.
Metro Boston Property Inspections will be your home buying or selling advocate! We are committed to providing you with outstanding service. We’re highly experienced and extremely thorough. If you’re looking to buy or sell in the Boston area, we can help!
Owned and operated by commercial inspector and mold inspection specialist, Tod Whiting, Metro Boston Property Inspections prides itself on being committed to following high standards and providing professional service to all of our customers.
Call (617) 202-3919 Today or Click To Schedule Online 24/7 Right From Our Website
Safety, Security and Peace Of Mind ~ Metro Boston Property Inspections!