Job Profile: Client Care Coordinator
We are looking for detail-oriented people who are great communicators, able to connect with people and have the ability to learn the technical aspects of home inspections. This position also requires someone who is comfortable with growth and change and is willing to learn and adapt to an ever-changing industry that continually requires higher levels of competencies. Attention to detail is critical as is the ability to communicate very well both in writing and verbally. Punctuality is also required.
We are looking for self-driven, results-driven, teachable team players who thrive in an environment of teaching and motivating. We seek someone who is not afraid of change or a challenge, is able to lead by example, and does not mind working in the trenches when the need arises. This person will also handle the more difficult and delicate matters with finesse, professionalism, and expertise. This person holds a high degree of self-accountability.
Sales of services and acquiring client reviews are obtained with engaged team members. The team member has a willingness to teach others and brings a positive approach to challenges faced in the organization.
- Be Nice!
- Provide detailed information through written and verbal communication to clients, inspectors, and 3rd party vendors regarding scheduling, cancellations, and schedule changes.
- Build trust with clients and real estate agents using a calm demeanor, consistency, honesty, thoroughness, and communication.
- Produce consistent services, both written and verbal
- Communicate value to clients regarding additional services that are provided.
- Communicate as a team player within the organization regarding opportunities of improving service, value, and product offerings.
Regular Work Activities & Requirements
- Incoming calls and scheduling inspections, radon drops, and pickups.
- Follow up and schedule an inspection from Phone, Email, Text, and Online Quoting leads.
- Upsell Add-On Services/packages
- Locate/add Listing/Buyer Agent information to work orders as needed.
- Monitor and respond to emails & texts.
- Q/A-Q/C work orders in ISN and other scheduling related items
- Follow up on unscheduled inspections/quotes in ISN daily.
- Coordinate property access through Showing Time, LA, BA, Client, Homeowner
- Send inspection credentials/certifications/insurance upon request.
- Assist home inspectors with minor issues: schedule changes, updates to add-on services, access issues.
- Inspection “Check-In” – confirm radon/mold tests in and reports sent; confirm all
Payments/agreements completed, confirm reports uploaded/sent, etc.
- Follow up on missing payments and signed agreements (Weekly)
- Update/merge agent profiles in ISN
- Respond to Google and Facebook reviews (Daily)
- Facebook & Instagram posts (Daily)
- Handle initial client complaints and start the initial process for Client Concern Forms/Complaints
- Track inspection capacity (Daily)
- Maintain inspector schedules/calendars in ISN
- Meet goals set for divisional WIGs
- Training as directed by HPI management
- Additional duties as directed by HPI management
- Be teachable/coachable
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Well-developed empathy for working with stressed clients
- Ability to actively listen and remain calm under pressure in confrontational situations
- Ability to interpret and analyze data
- Concern about doing things the “right way”
- *Company health insurance.
- *Life Insurance.
- *Retirement 3% company match.
- *7 Paid holidays.
- *Paid Time Off.
- *Sick Days.
*Eligible after 90 days of employment
Experience / Training
- Experience in Customer Service/Real Estate – Preferred
- Inspection experience – Preferred
- Customer service/relations – Preferred
- Building experience – Beneficial
Safety, Security, and Peace Of Mind ~ Metro Boston Property Inspections!
Your Premier Boston Home Inspection Company | Let this experienced Boston Inspector company help keep you from buying The Money Pit. We’ll alert you to any and all issues and maintenance needs of the property you’re looking to buy.
Metro Boston Property Inspections will be your home buying or selling advocate! We are committed to providing you with outstanding service. We’re highly experienced and extremely thorough. If you’re looking to buy or sell in the Boston area, we can help!
Owned and operated by commercial inspector and mold inspection specialist, Tod Whiting, Metro Boston Property Inspections prides itself on being committed to following high standards and providing professional service to all of our customers.
Call (617) 202-3919 Today or Click To Schedule Online 24/7 Right From Our Website
Safety, Security and Peace Of Mind ~ Metro Boston Property Inspections!