Your home purchase is not a cheap investment. You have saved for a long time and you don’t want to just settle on an OK property. This is where you and your family are going to live, where you’ll make memories reminisce about the glorious days when your kids were growing up but are now off to college. This is where you’ll host birthday parties for your grandkids or spend Thanksgiving with family and friends. It’s not like you can just purchase a home and return it within 24-hours if you end up not liking the vintage look on the patio.
Why Do You Need A Boston Home Inspection?
The home inspector will be inspecting the home for safety, function, and structure and will inform you of any issues in the report. A home inspection can be a cost-saver in the future when these issues are found up front instead of later, after moving in. This is why you should consider a home inspection when buying a home.
Here at Metro Boston Property Inspections, we have been providing home inspection services. We have an excellent reputation with our clients and with our referral sources in the real estate industry.
Let me narrow down our reasons why we’re not intimidated by our cheaper competitors:
- You want a quality home inspection and an experienced home inspector who understands they are working for you and no one else. So don’t settle for a company you don’t feel confident about. Nobody wants cheap and trying to save a few bucks for a bargain-priced home inspector could cost you more down the road. Making sure that you, the buyer, understand the condition of your new property is our first priority.
- Our inspectors are certified professionals that work hard and are professional with every inspection they do. The success of our business depends on exceeding your expectations for quality and professionalism each and every time! So be sure to get an inspection from us as we have a vested interest in ensuring your Total Satisfaction!
- Our inspections take an average of 2 to 4 hours depending on the size, age, and condition of the property. 2-4 hours for inspection, completing the report time is additional.
- We use the latest technology available including infrared cameras, moisture meters, gas detectors, electrical circuit analyzers, and other tools to help find and determine issues. If your inspector is not utilizing these types of tools, it could cost you after moving in.
- There is no reason to wonder if you’re getting the best inspection, as our inspectors are using cutting-edge technologies and the proper tools — such as Laser Thermometer, Hand-Held Computer, Moisture Meter, Outlet Testers, etc
– Newer technology such as these will uncover “hidden” signs of damage and potential problems that might otherwise go undetected in an “ordinary” inspection.
- Our home inspection includes the following:
Attic Heating and Cooling
Structure Fixed Appliances
Decks, Porches, Garage Crawl Space
Electrical Walls, Doors, Windows, Floors
- We provide these services to homeowners and homebuyers in Boston and the surrounding areas:
- Home Inspections
- Certified Offer Ready Home Services
- Commercial Real Estate Inspection
- Radon Testing
- Mold Inspections
- We email the report within 24-hours of the inspection if not sooner. We want you to have a full understanding of the report, so we provide in detail the items found so they are easy to understand. We provide a thorough and comprehensive, full-color narrative report complete with photos.
- Lastly, we do not give run-off-the-mill work. We offer you Peace Of Mind. Your investment and thorough understanding of the home is our priority.
When you or someone you know needs the services of a quality home inspection company in Boston or the nearby areas, we would truly appreciate you thinking of us. You can schedule right from our website Boston Home Inspection or call our office now (617) 202-3919
Your Premier Boston Home Inspection Company | Let this experienced Boston Inspector company help keep you from buying The Money Pit. We’ll alert you to any and all issues and maintenance needs of the property you’re looking to buy.
Metro Boston Property Inspections will be your home buying or selling advocate! We are committed to providing you with outstanding service. We’re highly experienced and extremely thorough. If you’re looking to buy or sell in the Boston area, we can help!
Owned and operated by commercial inspector and mold inspection specialist, Tod Whiting, Metro Boston Property Inspections prides itself on being committed to following high standards and providing professional service to all of our customers.
Call (617) 202-3919 Today or Click To Schedule Online 24/7 Right From Our Website
Safety, Security and Peace Of Mind ~ Metro Boston Property Inspections!